cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

norton

Trying to swop over to norton but getting virus scan failed if anyone has had the same

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: norton

What device are you using?

Have you uninstalled McAfee and managed to install Norton?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thank you for the reply

Lenovo windows 10

mcafee is still installed 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

You will need to uninstall McAfee before installing Norton.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/Important-updates-to-your-virus-and-passwo...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Will try that thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

I also having same issue Lenovo windows 10 and have uninstalled Mcaffee, it's made no difference I still can't download 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thank you. Yes I have heard the same hopefully BT will get it sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@Nick64 @Johntina93 

Did you use the NcAfee removal tool as it sounds like you still have remnants of McAfee still on your device like many other posts

Message 9 of 9

Thank you.

0 Ratings