cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

x box game pass Ultimate not available

Hi,

I recently upgraded to a new Halo3 900 Mbps deal and was told I would have access to "x box game pass Ultimate"

Contacted support to say this isn't available from my BT app or website. Was told that it would be fixed then I'd receive an email and text message once sorted.

I recieved the following message/email:

"Hello Gareth,

Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away.

To get started, log in to My BT, head for the Content Partner section, and click Add Now.

Once you've accepted our terms and conditions, you'll be taken to the Microsoft log in page. Make sure you log into the account you'd like to add your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to. "

The issue is that I still don't have access to a "Content Partner" section, so still don't have the option to use it.

I've seen that this is an issue encountered by other users in the past. I have 2 accounts, one of which is defunct, is there any chance that the existence of the older account could be causing the issue?

Thank You

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: x box game pass Ultimate not available

Hi @gabwyn and welcome.

Thanks for posting about the game pass. It's likely the old account is what's causing the issue here. Are you able to set up a new BTiD using only the active account details?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi @DavidM 

I get the error message:

"Sorry, there was an error showing your profile details

Please try again later."

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@DavidM  actually I've just managed to open the profile section.

It's only allowing me to replace it with another email address, so this means I have to create a new email address just to access this?

Would it also work if I set up a new email address for the old defunct account so I can retain my real email for my active account?

Edit: just tried it and I can't edit an old account.
Seems a bit of a pain having to create a new email address, and change my btid just to get access!

Edit2: changed the btid with a new email and it made no difference, still can't access it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

I’m also having the same problem. Joined BT, received the same email but no way of accessing the Content Partner section. Multiple live chats but no success.

Please could any solution be shared, thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @gabwyn 

Thanks for posting back, DavidM meant to create a whole new BT ID, the easiest way to do it is to take your new account number and register it using this link below:

Create BT ID

Should allow you to have a BT ID With just one account number allowing your partner section to appear.

Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @StuartH ,

Unfortunately I seem unable to generate a new BTID through that link; it gives me an error message after entering my info:

"We seem to have a technical issue.

Please try again later"

This new account number isn't actually a brand new account, it's an account that I've had for over a year, would this make a difference?

Thanks

Gareth

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @gabwyn, sorry you're not able to get this set up. 

It won't matter that the account number is not a brand new account as long as it is your active account. 

Are you using an email address that has not been used as a BTID?
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @JohnC2 

I created a new email account (just so I can get this to work).

Managed to successfully change my BTid to this new email address.

Opened up  My BT and I still don't have access to "Content Partners" or my game pass deal.

Extremely frustrating.

I'll wait a day to see if it starts showing up. If it does I'll claim the deal and then change my BTID back to my real email address.

Cheers

Gareth

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @gabwyn, thanks for the update if it hasn't appeared within 48hrs drop back and let us know. Don't change the BTID back until you get it claimed.

If you need help after the 48hrs we'll be be happy to look into it further for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings