cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Accurate Recording broken since the regional BBC1 HD retune

Here is a link to my ongoing tale of woe regarding this

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2446096/accurate-recording-broken-since-the-regional-bbc1-h...

In summary I cannot leave my box on the Freeview 100 channel as it stops scheduled Freeview recordings from starting (internet channel recordings not affected).

I was wondering if this was something the tech guys at BT could look at with respect  to the Accurate Recording data stream on the Freeview 100 MUX compared to that on the other MUXes, in particular that on the Red Button 250 MUX which is what I am now using as my "resting" channel as that one still works.  My suspicion is that it is using out of date channel information which no longer matches the EPG info used to set timers.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Accurate Recording broken since the regional BBC1 HD retune

There do seem to have been some issues  with D3&4 mux. , that was affecting some Youview  boxes Channel 100 is I believe on that mux. 

It was reported  in a post  by a. Youview community forum  administrator (On 28 April).

Hi all - a change has been made regarding the D3&4 MUX and are seeing an improvement as a result.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

At last, some re-asssurance I am not going crazy! That seems to suggest whatever change was made back in April broke it in another way.

I have just done a test while being tuned into ITV2 on the same MUX and recordings started fine which is even stranger as the feed is per MUX as I understand it and it should not matter which channel on a MUX you are tuned in to.  I can well believe I am one of a rare breed who likes to "rest" their PVR on Freeview 100 (to avoid accidental spoilers) which explains why there are no other users reporting this issue.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Well the thread the  issues were on in the Youview community was this one

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/comment/19014327#Comment_19014327

i think in the case of the original issue Youview were able to replicate a problem and then passed. It over to the D3&4 people .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Just re-registered on there after some years away so I can ask about it there.
0 Ratings