cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Extra TV Box

Does BT still offer the Extra Box for TV?

I have followed the link: https://www.bt.com/help/tv/getting-set-up/can-i-watch-bt-tv-in-more-than-one-room-

However, when I click ‘Order Extra Box’, it Shows me tv packages (now tv, sky sports etc) but no option for an extra tv box. 

I’m an existing broadband customer of 3 years or so, tv package for maybe 5-6 months. I’m looking to order a second tv box to add to the spare room. Wondering if maybe this is no longer offered or maybe I’ve not had the tv package long enough

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Extra TV Box

BT TV is being relaunched soon as EE TV so some products have been withdrawn... 

Message 3 of 8

Extra box hasn't been withdrawn, however we only now offer the TV Box Mini. You can only have a TV Box Mini if your main box is a TV Box Pro.
If you don't currently have a TV Box Pro then you'll not be able to order Extra Box without first upgrading your main box.

Message 4 of 8

• I am not aware of the extra box product being withdrawn as @NigelB72  implies.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for your answer here. I’ve had a look at my order history and it looks like it’s the TV Box Pro that i have. 

Is there a different link for ordering a TV Box Mini?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I'll defer to the expert at this point. Could you please send @DarrenW a DM with your account number and he'll be able to say why it won't let you order.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

i get the same when i try to order a minibox for the bedroom

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Same here 

0 Ratings