cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 107

Re: BT Pro Box surround sound

@DarrenDev  Oops, I meant Bluetooth not IR. Re-paired the remote, and it still only works on line of sight.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 107

Any news on this fix? its driving me mad....wish i'd never upgraded. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 107

@nagra81  ditto. I've given up with it, and just leave it on 2.1, and switch to Apple TV box when there is a good 5.1/Dobly pgm on.  

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 107

@DarrenDev 

I watched BT Sport Ultimate  on my Apple TV 4k box last night, and it seamlessly switched between 5.1(Dobly) and 2.1 sound when the adverts came on, and sitched back. When are BT going to fix this? It has been a long outstanding question that doesn't seem to be on the priority list. It is one of the main selling features of the box, and it does not work. Completely feed up with it.  

The picture quality and sound was superb, just wish it could be replicated on the Pro Box.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 107

No update still I'm afraid. Still in the queue to be fixed.
Message 16 of 107

Hello,

I've just moved to BT and seem to have this issue.

Any updates on a fix for this?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 107

I tried asking for an update, but no response yet - it's with Sagemcom, as the issue is at a lower level than YouView can do anything about.
Message 18 of 107

BT sent me one of the older 4k youview box's where the sound isn't an issue (although it has far less features) and said they would email me when the issue was fixed.  It has been well over a year now so I gave up and joined SKY stream who offered much more at more than £20 less a month.  BT customer service has been really awful.  

Message 19 of 107

Where you still in the BT contract before moving to Sky? I cant move now as I'm past my 14 day period and regret signing up. Wish i could go back to Sky.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 107

I would argue the fact that they are failing to provide you with all the services promised when signing up.  For me the sound was a big deal and having to resort back to an inferior box to get it with no promise of resolving the issue was poor.   

0 Ratings