cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Why having taken out another 24 month Bt broadband and T V contract, I have been asked to send my BT box back, I need it to keep watching.  Rang-asked about this, said I didn’t, but then package came to please send it back or I would be fined. Puzzled now. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT box

Go to solution

Hi @Jst1, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry for confusion over your BT TV box. If you've been sent a new BT TV box you would be expected to return the old box. If you weren't sent a new box and still have a BT TV subscription then you would continue to use your existing box.

Are you getting reminder emails/texts asking you to return the box?
Would you log into your MyBT and see if there is a BT TV box showing as awaiting return?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, no we haven’t got a new box, but received a e mail thanking us for returning our box, but as we hadn’t, wasn’t sure what this meant , then came the bag to return it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Check my Bt found a bit in the new contract saying marked as returned.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Jst1, thanks for posting back and as you've received an email thanking you for returning the box you should receive no more reminders and you don't have to return the box. 

If you receive any more reminders to return the box post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help but it sounds like it's all sorted now 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thankyou  that has put our minds at rest.