cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Being asked to return TV Box which is still in use?

Go to solution

Since our package changed to EE TV from BT TV we're getting emails and texts from BT , that look genuine, asking for one of our tv boxes to be returned. However, we still use and pay for both of the tv boxes.

I've spoken to Customer Support a couple of times now and they can't find anything on our account that means we have to return any kit, however got another email today saying £60 is being added to our next bill!

They say it might be a scam / phishing email, but I can't see anything in the message source to suggest that, they appear to be genuine.

Not been impressed with the move to EE at all, they have also taken over our mobile phone service and that was bodged too. The new EE SIM cards don't have our original numbers on them, but do actually work now with the original numbers, after several days of waiting for the numbers to be ported over.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Being asked to return TV Bos which is still in use?

Go to solution

Hi @DocDavies Thanks for posting, the messages sound legit. We'll be happy to take a look at this for you and figure out a solution. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Being asked to return TV Bos which is still in use?

Go to solution

Good morning @DocDavies

I tried calling you today and I left you a short message.

Sorry for the confusion around returning your extra TV box.  I have sorted everything out for you this morning and I have messaged you privately with full info.

I'll go ahead and close this off from here now that everything is sorted out.  If you need help or have a question in future feel free to come back on as you're more than welcome 😊

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings