cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Discovery plus

We now have discovery plus included but it doesn’t appear in apps or as a channel. It has been activated. We can log in on mobile device but not on tv box. What am I missing? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Discovery plus

this may help

https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Trouble-activating-discovery-Read-this-fi...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Alylew999 

discovery+ app is currently generally available on the (sagemcom)  Box Pro and Mini. Not yet released for the (humax)  Recordable/ 4K and minibox.

The Discovery linear TV channel is included in TV Box EPG and is included in the Entertainment/Big Entertainment/Full Works TV packs,

The Youview announcement said

When will discovery+ be available for BT TV Customers?

discovery+ is launching in phases. It first became available to BT customers with BT TV Box Pro and Mini* on 1st August 2023.  

Later, this year, it will be made accessible on earlier generation BT boxes, expanding its reach to a broader audience.

*You may not immediately see the app, as the update is a phased rollout. Initially, it will be accessible on the following device models: RTIW387 and DIW3930. It will later be made available on compatible Humax boxes.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the reply. I activated it as it’s included in our package. I’m assuming EE/BT know which hardware we have so a bit confused why we’ve been given the plus channel if we can’t watch it on our current equipment. 

we have standard and had discovery as a channel already. 

guess we’ll just have to stream it from our mobile devices until the hardware catches up 😞 

#weird. 🙂 

0 Ratings