cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Can I can cancel ee tv ?

Hi guys with everything getting rather expensive by dd is bouncing and paying bill later and later. I pay 127 month for 900meg and bt tv netflix 4k now tv 10080p. I can't help but feel ripped of to extent is way of getting rid of bt tv while in contract because do envision myself just stopping to pay as getting harder 

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Can I can cancel ee tv ?

Note that this is a public forum and I do not work for BT.

It's not advisable to just stop paying - you'll have the bailiffs beating your door down in pretty quick time.

A better option is to ring BT on 0800 800 150 and see what you can negotiate with them

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

I have 20k debt going back to early twenties and never had balif at my door not mention I'm on breathing space. I 100% not scared any consequences  I only pay by because they supply me service I need and there good at it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Like I said, I don't work for BT and it makes no difference to me if you pay or not but I would suggest you search for the word 'Debt' in the search bar above before you make a decision. Any credit rating you may have could well be damaged if you don't pay

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

If you don't want to call BT or have difficulties with the phone (like I have), another option is to chat with them online instead: 

Click the "message now" button anytime from Monday to Sunday 7am-10:30pm to chat with them.

EE TV | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Absolute joke of company charging near a enough twice the price for my broadband wouldn't even let me downgrade just othered to change some subscriptions like couple quid going help as soon as get paid I'm going to sky stream and sky 500mrg paying nearly qatuer of the price 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Just be aware that if you are still in your contract period, you might have to pay early termination charges when you change over. The more months you have left on your contract the more you will have to pay.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

You think there getting any money from me at worst I use mobile Internet properly cancel it then sign up another isp. 

Think about logically your business ; customer cant pay you have other services that cheaper do continue chase money through debt collectors (,20k debt easy probably more never in my life have I met balif ) or do simply move them too cheaper service abd keep taking there money all asking for from them is bit of respect there charging me more than 1.6gig service they supply through ee 76 Pound for 900meg. Its awful way treat customers I will showing all the chat to breathing space I automatically put because I  was section it stops interest and debt collectors

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

I don't work for BT, I'm a customer like you.

And Sky is not all that cheap either once the minimum contract ends, they will keep bumping up the price and you will be back to sqaure one again eventually. I was paying £90 a month for Sky TV and an 80mbps connection before I left them.

I know it's despicable the way companies treat customers sometimes, but none of them are angels. All of them exist for two things only, to provide a service for you and to make money from you.

I really wish you luck in your search for a better service provider and contract.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

@Jjesso 

Before jumping ship from EE TV, you may need to check that anybody else, having done due diligence on your credit record, will take you on. Otherwise, you may find yourself without internet at all 😢

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***