cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: Discovery+ contact provider to watch

Go to solution
Just to add some clarity to this discussion:
The discovery+ subscription you get is based on the BT TV subscription you have.
If you have a sport subscription, then the discovery+ subscription includes access to sport.
If your BT TV subscription doesn't include sport, then your discovery+ subscription will be for entertainment only - not including sport. If you try to access the sport content in discovery+, you'll see the "contact provider to watch" message as expected.
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks for that but it didn't say that when i was offered the free add on it showed everything that is available on the discovery+ app with no restrictions. maybe bt need to show this when adding the "add-on" it's very misleading 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

Hi Darren

we subscribe to BT Sport and have Eurosport, have done for years now 

regards 

Christine Donaldson 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

Hi Darren.

I'm having the exact same problem.  Live chat have been no help for a week now so I have emailed you at the address provided.

Please help.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

This is the issue I'm having. I activated Discovery+ via the order confirmation email. Setup a Discovery+ account.

I can watch all the TV shows, but not TNT, even though I am subscribed to the Sports package that includes TNT. It's as if I've only been activated for Discovery+ (basic) rather than the Discovery+ (Premium) that I am paying for.

It's a little frustrating to sign up to a subscription package and not be able to watch what I'm paying for. Been trying to log in and back out again, but it's still not activated properly

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution
I can confirm that you activated your account correctly yesterday @PeteVFX, but a system fault means it was only activated with a TV subscription, not TV and Sport.
I can see that you've already raised a fault via the helpdesk - it will be dealt with in turn.
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution
Thanks for the confirmation Darren 🙂 At least I know I didnt do something wrong 🙂 Was worried I maybe clicked a wrong button or something haha
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution

Hi there,

Im having this exact same issue, @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution
0 Ratings