cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

EE TV worse picture quality

Is just me or do some channels look worse quality especially itv 1 I'm using an  LG cx  with box in streaming mode

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: EE TV worse picture quality

@Jjesso There is no difference in picture quality since the rebranding from BT to EE. Mine is still pixel perfect.
I presume you've tried rebooting you EE TV box? Also, what picture mode are you using on your TV? And I presume you have your EE TV set to UHD 10 Bit?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Jjesso 

Worse than what?

Do you think that just because BT have jacked up the BT branding and run the new EE branding underneath, this could somehow affect the PQ or broadcast television?

It might make the YouView presentation slightly more ugly, but that’s all.

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Jjesso 

Worse than what?

Do you think that just because BT have jacked up the BT branding and run the new EE branding underneath, this could somehow affect the PQ of broadcast television?

It might make the YouView presentation slightly more ugly, but that’s all.

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Midnight_Voice I quite like the new branding. If there's any issue with the picture, it's likely to be either the TV box or router needing reciting, or perhaps someone has changed the TV picture settings (that's quite often responsible for many an unsharp picture!)

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Or even "rebooting" 🙄

0 Ratings