cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Now TV password reset

Could someone tell me how to reset the password for NOW TV. I logged out of NOW tv which is part of my BT package to change the password. Was Redirected to nowtv.com/youview. Put in my email address and was advised that an reset code would be sent to my email address. No code arrived. Spent half and hour talking to someone on the help chat who couldn't help now I'm here. Cheers.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Now TV password reset

Hi @stevmack1 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your Now password. Have you entered the correct email address that's associated with your subscription, you can check here help.nowtv.com/account-finder

Also, make sure to check your junk or spam folders to ensure the reset email is not there.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil0

Thank you for your reply. Sorry no joy with this route.  Account finder asked me for my bank card details but I pay the subscription by direct debit to BT. Because I'm not subscribing direct to NOW TV it looks like it's more difficult to make any account changes, meanwhile BT seem incapable of sorting out the problem either. I'm gonna give them another ring.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@stevmack1 No problem, post back and let us know how you get on after the call. I suspect this needs to be escalated to our TMC department.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings