cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 102

Re: EE now offering Sky Stream

Its only exists to me if footballs on.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 12 of 102

We've had Sky Stream since we left BT TV and it's pretty brilliant to be fair.

You can add Ad Skipping which allows you to FF through most adverts unless they're locked in by the app such as Netflix Standard or Prime 

Message 13 of 102

@naylor2006 perhaps Ultra Boost will come to EE TV on the 15th alongside the launch of Sky Stream via EE. Probably not but don’t think it’s too unrealistic! As the two companies are now partnered when it comes to TV surely it’s not going to take much longer to work out a deal etc. I get you have to test these things to make sure it’s going to be stable for all but the process does seem to be dragging on a bit. However it will definitely be worth the wait!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 102

I’m used to wandering round the house watching Now from EETV on pretty much any TV with the Now app, or a stick with the Now app on up its jaxy.

But with Sky Stream - what?

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 102

@NigelB72 

We've had Sky Stream since we left BT TV and it's pretty brilliant to be fair.

You can add Ad Skipping which allows you to FF through most adverts unless they're locked in by the app such as Netflix Standard or Prime 

Can you record Sky Sports and TNT Sports?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 102

It doesn’t record.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 102

@stereohaven 

No doubt @naylor2006 knows that - it’s more of a taunt, or at least of the highlighting of a particular difference 😛

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 102

Yeah I thought it had some sorta fake recording method where if you did record stuff it just pulls it from on demand services when you go to watch it? I was reading about some of the features a while ago.

I assume you can pause Sky Sports for two hours or watch it from two hours previous which is handy for me but sometimes I need to record a game proper, doing my bit as a dad and watching the games in the evening.

@Midnight_Voice nah I heard it had some sort of 'recording' method, not to local storage but you know what I mean.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 102

@naylor2006 

It sort-of ‘records’ in a way analogous to the way that the BBC sort-of records in IP Mode, except you don’t have to pretend, or plan in advance at all 😛

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 102

It records in the same way I lose weight. Never!

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings