cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

EETV barker channel 330

the EE TV barker channel. 330 currently seems to be broadcasting a loop of EETV highlights combined with the Netflix promo  ( which seems to be the exactsame promo minus red button as broadcast on the NETFLIX barker channel 333). Is this really intentional ?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: EETV barker channel 330

Given channel 330 is called Find out whats on EE TV in the info section you get when pressing the i button on the remote, yes THAT'S intentional. Not sure if your point is whether channel 333 should have the same. When I view channel 333 (at least now) I get the same as on 330.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

@FlyingKiwi  the 333 Netflix  barker channel is perfectly fine as it shows what is available  on Netflix  and has the red button  option to launch the Netflix  player.

The promo playing in 330 in its present  form is not in my opinion  appropriate as no Netflix  DOG is applied  to the Netflix  promo whilst playing. Also the references to the HD and 4K   (Netflix) upgrades are confusing in the context  of an EETV promo.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

The content team have confirmed that the promo channels 330 and 333 are each showing what they are intended to show.
Ours is not to reason why ...
Message 5 of 8

Whilst  wondering  it is surprising that Apple TV+ which EETV promote and sell isn't  mentioned  at all.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I guess because anyone watching that channel already has EE TV?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

If the point is that the preview channels aren't correct or as good as they can be, I believe there is an EE Chat with account holder function (rather than this community group) or you could provide feedback to the TV Tech team when they reopen in the morning over the phone - depends how keen you are to see change and how persuasive you are as to why those changes are needed 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Well in the March promo now broadcasting Apple TV + has appeared in the EE TV ad on 330  (it replaces the Prime video symbol that was appearing in the February promo).

0 Ratings