cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Eurosport (channels 412 & 413) disappeared from EPG, I can only watch using BT TV app again

Go to solution

Eurosport has disappeared from the EPG again. I reported the issue a couple of weeks ago and after a few days they reappeared so the case was closed. Now the issue has happened again.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Eurosport (channels 412 & 413) disappeared from EPG, I can only watch using BT TV app again

Go to solution

Hi, @Hulsepa I'm sorry about that, can you try a factory reset to see if that helps? Make sure to choose the option to keep your recordings. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Re: Eurosport (channels 412 & 413) disappeared from EPG, I can only watch using BT TV app again

Go to solution

Hi I have done a reboot and there is no change. I don't have the option to keep recordings so have not performed a factory reset.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @Hulsepa .

Which set top box do you currently have?

How do I reset my BT TV box? | BT Help

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

I have a TV Box Pro

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @Hulsepa .

Have you tried the link posted previously?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

I have followed the instructions from the last post and am now at the maintenance mode screen and cannot perform any actions as the remote will not allow me to to select or action any options. I have changed the batteries in the remote and it is still the same. Now nothing works!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Hulsepa 

You do not use the remote but the buttons on the box.

1. Switch power off by removing the power cable
  2. Press and hold the reset button on the right-hand side of the box
  3. Plug the power cable back in whilst still holding the reset button – continue to hold the reset button down, do not release it yet
  4. Within three seconds press and hold the power button on the front of the box and hold both buttons
  5. Release both buttons a few seconds after the BT logo appears on the TV screen

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Hi Stew, I have done this but immediately after the BT logo appears it goes to the maintenance mode screen and this is where I get stuck as I cannot move amongst the options. The arrows and OK button on the remote do not work

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

OK. Have you just tried a channel search instead of a reset?

Stew

0 Ratings