cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

IPC6023 Error.

I raised a issue by phone earlier today.about certain channels suddenly not being able to be viewed 358 and 440 to name for starters..Used "bt guide call back" spent over 1 hour plus resetting hub.router,soft reset by bt guide,still kept getting IPC6023..Guide signed off 15.45 hrs stating he would call me back at 1600 hrs today..No response..Still getting IPC 6023 on the certain channels via tv guide..When I checked " my bt app" to track my fault...It shows No account attributed?

Is it being worked on in background.Can anyone advise please..Dont want to spend more time on phone really.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IPC6023 Error.

Had to look up those channels:

358 - Alibi
440 - Sky Sports Premier League HD

Given, after checking Alibi wasnt actually freeview, both those channels are subscription based then I expect all Sky Sports and TNT Sports channels are not available. If you are using an aerial then all your freeview stuff will be working but those channels provided via subscription, such as Sky and TNT will show this error. Alibi is not freeview, turns out it is sub also so it makes sense this one is down too.

Is the box wired to the Smart Hub or wireless, if it is wired and always has been maybe @DarrenDev can check on that ticket, I feel bad I only just tagged him in another post, so thats my limit I expect now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@lesjanfin you live close to @DanDanTheManMan who has reported the same fault yesterday too: https://community.bt.com/t5/EE-TV-YouView/IPC6023-Repeat-Fault/m-p/2408436#M81437

The TV service on both accounts went down at 5am yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thank you to both Naylor 2006 and Darren Dev for their replies...Other than their input I am no wiser..Is my fault going to be investigated and fixed.I have no fault reference in my account...No call back from BT staff.

Can I add in response to Darren's reply about service going down at 5am the day before.I did report to the Bt Guide ( on phone) that I had noticed a Openreach engineer in the street across from my home on Monday afternoon,he was working on the pavement opposite,where I know my cables are situated from when I had fttp connected back in April...(the bt guide did not seem to be interested in this info at time)

My Bt Bb speed and tv  viewing had been good up to this point.....What happens now...Do I need to act further or assume there is a fault being looked at?? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Sorry for my brief reply earlier. I've raised a fault internally for further investigation, as I'm concerned that many others in your area may be affected. As it's internal-only, you'll not be able to see it or trace progress.
If you're happy for me to update you via this forum then there's no need to call. If you'd like an individual fault reference then you'll need to call the helpdesk.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thank you DarrenDev,that would be much appreciated,happy to be notified via this forum.

0 Ratings