cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: IPC6023 when trying to view channels from guide, but work fine from the apps.

Before anything else, I recommend you replace the WAN cable (the red one they mentioned) - our systems show a fault on it, although I don't know why. You can use one of the cables that came with the TV Boxes, as you're not using them.

If that doesn't resolve it then the best I can suggest is that you call again, and allow a fault to be raised. To do this, you will need to follow all the steps they request - including allowing a box to be factory reset. Do NOT allow an engineer visit - insist that it's raised to TMC.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Re: IPC6023 when trying to view channels from guide, but work fine from the apps.

Thanks.

I have tried with a different CAT6 cable.

My TV box has been factory reset 5 times, and every time I'm asked to do it I have to re setup everything and log into all my apps.

I'll call again tomorrow

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Just to check the obvious…just in case.

You’re using the BT Hub right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Yeah. The Smart Hub 2

Message 15 of 15

After not receiving the replacement red cable, I escalated the issue.

My broadand connection was confirmed fine and that this could not be caused by the cable.

A replacement TV box was sent to me to rule out it being an issue with the box. Same issue with the replacement.

It has now been raised with a technical team and I am waiting a response.

Will update again once resolved

0 Ratings