cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

IPC6023

Hi I am having issues with my BT broadband TV. Despite having the 900mb service i am receiving the IPC6023 connection issues constantly. I am using powerline adapters that were sent from BT customer service and last speed check was over 180mb. Any help would be appreciated. I have restarted modem, router and TV box. TV box is A Sagecom RTIW387. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: IPC6023

Hi @townski I've had a quick look and see your TV box is reporting a high level of packet loss which is why you're seeing the IPC6023 messages. 

Your hub looks generally OK so it may be the PLAs are suffering some interference from another device on the same ring main - if you can try unplugging any power supplies, chargers etc just to see if that helps improve things.

As you have the TV Box Pro, you could also try using the Wireless option to join to your hub and not use the PLAs, providing the Wi-Fi signal strength is good enough where the box is located. You can swap by taking the ethernet cable  out of the TV box and use the Settings/Broadband Connection/Change Connection option to select Wi-Fi WPS.

Thanks,

David

0 Ratings