cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Ipc6023 error code No Now tv etc

Go to solution

Hi

Have just moved onto bt fibre 2 with bt pro box. Box connected to hub via Ethernet cable.  Broadband working as predicted. Problem is no tv channels except free view via aerial. Every subscription channel reports this error code ipc6023. When I use the app it all works perfectly as many posts have already confirmed.

BT help desk have passed my problem on to “level 2” what ever that means. 
we tried all the resets and reboots changing cables etc but to no avail .
Having read the many posts on this subject it appears BT has an issue with error code which it’s not able to fix unless on an individual basis. 
Like similar posts I’m hoping a mod can have a look at my specific issue and assist.
Thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ipc6023 error code No Now tv etc

Go to solution

Hi @Js71

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems with your BT TV. The IPC6023 usually indicates an issue with the Broadband connection but can sometime be a configuration issue on the network. If you send me your details, I'll be able to run a few checks.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings