We have registered and signed in and still can't get straight itv programs

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

Re: Itv programs

There is no live icon on the left

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 26

Will try tomorrow it is giving me a headache I am useally quite good at sorting this sort of thing out but this really doing my patience.

Thanks for your info

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

@57mo  Have a good nights sleep.

Worst Case scenario you may have to factory reset your box and go the full setup process again

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/set-up-bt-tv/tv-box-pro/wi-fi

step 7 there covers pairing the ITV X app.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 26

Can you confirm that I have correctly understood message 5, either you don't have an aerial connected to the BT Pro box or you are not using it.

Part of the setup procedure for this box requires you to login to ITX in order to that the app may acquire your location and show you programmes from the correct region, it may be that you need to do a factory reset and go through the setup process again making sure that you enter valid login details for ITVX when asked to do so 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

@57mo 
To get the fully ITVX and in HD you are best getting the likes of an Amazon Firestick to use alongside your Pro Box.

I dont have the pro box but have the older version of the BT Youview Box and now hardy use any of the apps on the BT Youview Box and mostly use the Amazon Firestick for all the apps.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Yes we have an aerial into the box. We have done all the registering and signing in and still can't just get simpleold ITV programs without ITV X telling us to sign in

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 26

I have paired so may have to do as you suggest and do a factory reset.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Sorted it thanks
Message 20 of 26

Something isn't quite lining up here @57mo - you say you have the aerial connected, but then you have ITV HD at position 3 in the TV Guide. I'm guessing the aerial wasn't connected when the box was first set up, as the box has gone into IP mode.
If you're happy with your TV aerial then I recommend you factory reset with the aerial still connected - this will force it to use the aerial. You then won't have this issue anymore.
If you want to use IP mode then that's also OK - just make sure you follow the ITVX sign in during setup, to enable the ITV IP channel.