cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Mystery open order

I have been trying to upgrade Netflix to Premium.  Will not allow me to place order online as there is supposedly an open order, but all orders show completed or cancelled.  Just spent fruitless hour on phone (gave up after 30 mins on hold) as customer services failed to correct the problem.  Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mystery open order

It looks like they succeeded - an open order on your account was successfully cancelled this afternoon. If it's not clear already, then it'll clear overnight tonight.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Darren, but no, it's not solved.  App still says I have one open order even though the list shows all orders as complete or cancelled, and I cannot order anything online.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Which app are you using @Horstead1 ?  I've just spotted that you have both a BT ID (for the My BT app) and an EE ID (for the EE app) pointing to the same account - possibly caused by an attempted move to EE, but then cancelled and went back?

The My BT app should be used - could you please try logging out of it completely and then logging in again, to make sure it has the latest data.

If you're not logging into the My BT app with the same email address that you're logged into these forums with, then please send me an email at tv.apps@ee.co.uk with your details and I'll dig further.

0 Ratings