cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

NOW TV Subscription

Evening All,

Signed up with EE TV with the full entertainment package from NOW TV, however there seems to be an issue with watching NOW TV content on my mobile. I already had a NOW TV account as I have a sports package subscription, so I thought it would be nice and easy to merge that account with the EE/BT one for the TV, and whilst it works on the EE box itself, I cannot watch anything other than the sport package on my phone? I surely wouldn’t have two separate accounts now for NOW TV? Any help would be appreciated!  

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: NOW TV Subscription

Unfortunately you're the second account we've seen this occur on this week @JackTurbo95 - when we ask Sky what email address your TV subscription is on, it says yours.  When we ask Sky what TV subscription your email has, it says none.  i.e. the mapping is only in one direction.

As the previous fault seemed like a one-off, we just moved the subscription to a different email address.  Now that we're seeing someone else affected, we've raised a fault with Sky - let's see what they say.

Message 3 of 11

Sky have acknowledged the issue already - they've asked if you can please provide a screenshot from the Now TV app, showing the active passes on your account.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Hi @DarrenDev ,

Please see below, the cinema package was cancelled as obviously I took out the package with yourselves. This may be the issue? 

IMG_7250.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

They've asked for the bottom part too - where it shows your email address, and how it's paid for. Could you please email it to me at tv.apps@ee.co.uk
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Thanks Darren, just sent it. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

@DarrenDev any update with this? It’s still not working and I haven’t heard anything back from yourselves. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Unfortunately Sky haven't found the issue yet. We've had a few more customers raise this issue via the helpdesk too, so we're notifying Sky of all cases as they arise. We'll be chasing them for an update later today. Sorry for inconvenience.
If you'd prefer to move your Now TV account to a different email address, let me know.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Thanks for the update @DarrenDev , I think I’ll be fine for the moment keeping the account as is, but if this goes on for longer than this week I may ask for you to change it over! 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Hi @DarrenDev ,

just wondering if there is any update on this? Still not working and haven’t heard anything back.

0 Ratings