cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: NOW TV not activated after upgrade

Go to solution

@JosePujols In responding to your original post, I was not aware that you have previously had issues which may or may not have some bearing on your current problems. I appreciate that some issues are more complex than they may first appear.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

No problem @Brucemeister5 i appreciate your help.

I've had several issues previously with orders being stuck, this is nothing new to BT.

@Darrendev was really helpful with my last issue, hopefully he can assist again.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Can i ask if a mod is looking at this or if i need to go through the telephone route?

I still have no Sky sports or Sky cinema 48 hours after i ordered the upgrade.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @JosePujols,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the Sky Sports and Cinema still haven't been activated following your upgrade order. When you look at the order in your My BT does it show the order still being open or as complete?

If you send me your details, I can run a few checks. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy.

The order is showing as open. I've had several previous issues with orders not going through properly. Previously DarrenDev helped me resolve a similar problem and that took almost 2 weeks to sort.

I've replied to your PM as requested.

0 Ratings