cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 30

New Skysports +

Hi,

I'm just wondering if the new Skysports + that launches in August for the new efl football season will be available on BT tv ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30

Re: New Skysports +

Interesting question, if there is a dedicated channel and that channel is bundled in with NOW Sports Pack then I imagine it will be there on BT TV also given its delivered from NOW, this would be my guess.

Interested in the answer also!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 30

Although there will be a didicated showcase channel you'll need the latest Sky Sports app to access all the extra streams.

They will also be available in the NOW app.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 30

Thanks for the reply

It's good to know I will be able to pick the efl match I want to watch through the Now tv app

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 30

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/27907122/new-sky-sports-plus-tv-app-where-to-stream/amp/. This might shed some light on it. Looks very promising, but how will it work, will it be via a red button or only via Now App. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 30

The RED button calls the multi-stream app on both VirginMedia's and Sky's latest boxes.

NOW apps use add-on selectable screens when additional LIVE content is available.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 30

Sky have been pushing this as a no-cost upgrade, so it should come to Now. The only question is whether they have sufficient capacity to host that many extra Bonus Streams.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 30

It is absolutely coming to the NOW app, it is in the Sky press release.

Red button style access from the TV Guide would be ideal, but who knows what BT/EE will do? 

I think we can all probably guess, but one day they may surprise us!

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 30

Now currently has bonus streams that are accessible within the app

you can access Bonus Streams for selected live sports events. Watch F1 Race Control and additional sports content, including:

• EFL matches
  • Tennis matches
  • Golf events
  • Cricket matches

If you’ve got NOW Boost and a HD-capable device, you can watch selected Bonus Streams in full 1080p HD where the video feed allows for higher stream quality.

You can pause and rewind Bonus Streams for up to 2 hours BUT this feature has not yet been enabled on YouView and EE TV boxes

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 30

How do I acces superleague? Not on box or app.

0 Ratings