cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 378

Re: New features

Could someone post what software version includes the new update.

component software 4.0.220 (82f3c3)

manufacturer software 0.5.252

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 378

For those not getting the ip channels check if your Smart Hub 2 has received the update @DarrenDev mentioned. Mine updated August 18th.

This page https://www.bt.com/help/tv/guide/ip-freeview-guide is extremely inaccurate and misleading @DarrenDev 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 378

All Pro boxes are the same (my box was manufactured in 2019 and is the same as those being made today). Not sure why yours isn't picking up the update.
Not sure what the update options are for existing multi-room customers. I'll try to find out.
0 Ratings
Message 84 of 378

What's inaccurate on that page @why_oh_why ?

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 378

@DarrenDev 

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/guide/ip-freeview-guide

It says it's a list of free to air channels BUT it lists pay channels only, including some that don't even exist anymore (eg. Sky One etc).

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 378

You need to be running Manufacturer software version 0.6.18 or later, and you must be connected to a BT Smart Hub 2.
If you check for updates and it says there are none, please check that the internet connection is working - e.g. launch the BT Player on the box. If that works then send me the serial of your box, and I'll get our guys to check it.
Message 87 of 378

@why_oh_why  @DarrenDev nothing to with the smart hub? 

I use an mt992 and an Asus rt-ac88u and they are working well for me.

Only channels not on ip really are shopping, uktv (dave, w etc), great movies/TV and some obscure ones like tbn, smithsonian and gbnews/talk TV. 

Quality of the streams outweigh the content. Even SD streams will be better. 

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 378

@why_oh_why  Checked my Smart Hub 2

Firmware version: v0.35.01.06093-BT Firmware updated: 11-Aug-2022

Assume this it the latest version.

EDIT @DarrenDev ah that confirms it mine is still an earlier version I'll PM you my serial no.

Message 89 of 378

That's a weird one @why_oh_why - on one device I see the correct list, but on another I see what you're seeing. Sounds like we have a replication issue. I'll see if I can find out why.

Message 90 of 378

Note: there's no specific Smart Hub update for this. IP over multicast has been in the firmware for a while now - that's how all the other subscription channels have been working.