cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Order showing as delayed with no ETA

Go to solution

Order  just shows delayed awaiting despatch. I understand things can get delayed but there is no ETA except one that has already passed and I am paying for a service I can not use because I'm still waiting for the equipment to be sent out.

Any chance someone can have a look into why there has been no update to this for over a week. Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Order showing as delayed with no ETA

Go to solution

@ShavedApe 

Please delete vol number as not permitted to post personal information

Have you tried phoning CS 03301234150 and see if they can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Order showing as delayed with no ETA

Go to solution

Its an order number didnt really see that as being very personal and no I'm not phoning customer service I don't feel like loosing an hour of my day to be told they cant do anything. 

All I wanted was someone to have a quick look to see why its delayed and perhaps give me an update since I am paying for it either way.  

If this cant be done ill give it a little more time then ill have to consider cancelling my service as this is not what you would call good so far

0 Ratings