cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Additional TV Box?

Go to solution

I'm more interested in how on earth you can CANCEL an additional box that is no longer needed as the BT web site seems exclusively interested in upgrading to a still somewhat poor service!

Has anyone actually  request the all hallowed Halo on-site visit and actually been successful with a visit?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Yes, we requested the annual check up visit a couple of weeks ago as we were coming to the end of the first year of our 24 month contract. I used the 0800 9173192 number to book it and he turned up on time on the day that we’d booked and everything was fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @datacroft and welcome back.

Good to see you again. Are you trying to cancel the second box subscription?

@Brucemeister5 has posted the correct contact details if you want to book the visit.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Yes, I'd like to cancel my additional box and potential other services but, typically the My BT Account web site is only interested in selling renewal of additional services!

Maybe, it's time to cancel my twenty year relationship with BT  to make my life easier!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @datacroft ,

I'm sorry for the late reply. If you still need to cancel the second box I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for taking my call @datacroft .

That's all been cancelled for you now.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings