cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Reb button option missing

Recently moved from BT Colleague products Now Tv (Cinema, Sports etc.) on a BT TV Pro box via FTTP (900) to VIP (Now Sports with Boost) on a EE TV box via FTTP (150) due to retirement from BT.

All appears to be working fine apart from the ‘Red Button’ additional games on Now Sports (Football). Followed all the on-line advice, watch via the App, click Sports, scroll down but no ‘additional streams’ - very frustrating as I missed the Norwich v Watford game last night.

Everything is ‘up to date’ any ideas ?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Reb button option missing

Now Bonus Streams are always at the bottom of the Sport tab in the Now app.

Had the streams actually been missing last night I'm sure we would have heard about it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Re: Red button option missing

Hi Guru,

Unfortunately they where for me 😞

I will check later for nights games. If they aren't there any clues as to what it could be ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

All I can say is that every time we get one of these threads they go along the lines of:

"I've read all the threads, I've tried all the suggestions, I've looked & looked but they just aren't there."

Followed by half a dozen people posting they they can see them where they've always been.

Followed by "Oh, there they are..."

Whether it's a case of not being able to see the wood for the trees I don't know. But assuming that your Now subscription is active & you can see live Sport in the app, I can only concur that you try again tonight.

Just to be clear, there is no actual red button, the streams are simply in a row near the bottom of the Sport tab.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Now Bonus Streams may be found at various places when in the Now App

"When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find it on its respective Sports page in the NOW app. You may also find Bonus Streams under New & Trending on the NOW Homepage and under Sport Top Picks on the NOW Sports Homepage."

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-watch-bonus-streams

Currently (c6pm)  I see on the Now app on the Box Pro  4 Football Bonus Streams  Launch tiles for games with the stream appearing to be scheduled from 7:40pm.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

@LedChukka 

Tonight's Bonus Streams are up:

Bonus.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi rbz5146,

I just checked twice, first time nothing, came out of the App, switched off the TV & EE TV box, uplugged it from the mains and waited 60 seconds, turned on the TV, plugged the mains cable back in for the EE TV box, rebooted the system, waited…….., opened the Now TV App, clicked on Sports, scrolled down and the Bonus Streams have appeared.

Checking the ‘Settings’ the only visible difference is the code number in the bottom right hand corner is now showing 9.1.10

Could it have been a minor upgrade required ?

Thank you to all the replies.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@LedChukka @rbz5416 @zulu17 

The change to where the Bonus Streams can appear is extremely recent - just the last couple of days maybe - and has thrown a lot of posters on the Now Community, so you are not alone.

I can see that Now’s thinking here is to put the tennis bonus streams under Tennis, and football ones under Football, and so on, which is logical, but they might have announced this 😢

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

I imagine  that Now thought it enough  to update their help page which I linked to on message 5 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

@zulu17 

Well, it caught even a couple of the Community Contributors on the hop, so I guess we must feedback to Now that it wasn’t 😢

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings