cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Recording TV in 2 Rooms?

Go to solution

@Midnight_Voice  No problem. I didn’t intend to embarrass you, but I just wanted to clarify what I know to be the case 😉. Your technical knowledge is amazing on the Youview platform in general.  I understand why EE/BT are concerned about line speed for some customers, but surely those with FTTP should be treated differently.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5 Many thanks for your clarification. I'm happy to purchase the multi-room solution (plus the extra box) - I just wish BT/EE would make this an officially supported solution.

Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5 

Thats OK, I’m not embarrassed 😛

Yes, starting with the dubious honour of possibly being the first person with a bricked T1000 (the dreaded Boot Fail Invalid Signature),  I had quite an ‘in’ with YouView over the years, as did one or two other posters I recognise here, but unlike them, although I joined the BT Community quite early, I almost never posted here.

Then, when the YouView Community closed down (all lost, like tears in rain), I moved over here, thinking my knowledge might still be of some use perhaps. As long as the questions don’t relate to BT/EE TV, or the Pro box. Which of course, they mostly do 😛

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings