cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Replacing bt box

Go to solution

Can anybody tell me how to get BT to replace my bt box?  I have looked on the bt page,and it doesn’t say anywhere how to get a replacement box in all their boxes regarding any help with this problem.  Our box keeps shutting down everytime it trys to load up.  Done the usual things recommended but still it is doing it.  Got no television programmes  at all now,as ordinary telly was played through bt box. Tried to get in touch with bt,but there is so many options to get through to,and none of them are dealing with this problem.  I pressed 1 button and got through to bt help for a home phone - not for a replacement bt box.  HELP!   

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Replacing bt box

Go to solution

If you have an active BT TV subscription, just faults and report it. If it's faulty, they'll send a replacement. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Nigel fir your reply.  Yes,we have bt subscription,so just need to know how to get through to faulty dept of bt?  Trouble is,they
give headings like broadband,phone,mobile,etc,but nothing regarding faulty items and re-ordering new box…..can you give ne the direct link to order the new box?  Thanks.  Ivy 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

https://www.bt.com/help/report-and-track-your-bt-problem

Here's the link to report it online

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Ordered this morning new box. Person was very helpful about replacing new box on the phone after going through checking that internet was working etc. Got to wait until Monday now unfortunately for new box to come out,but hey ho,better than nothing! Thank you for direct link to ordering new box. I would of been yonks trying to find the link to ordering the new bt box. Thanks again. Ivy
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

You're welcome Ivy. Glad to be of assistance 👌