cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Search On Now and Later

When  using Search on BT TV Box Pro the On Now & Later results seem to be restricted to the 10 results. This means I do not get the results I need for upcoming programmes for the forthcoming week.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Search On Now and Later

I often find that I need to drill down to use a catch up service's own search facility to find what I know should be there but is not being picked up by the Youview search.

One tip is that it is quicker and easier to do this on the app on your mobile phone then add that to its Watch List / My Stuff / whatever it is called by that app which can then be navigated to easily in the app on the Youview box for playing.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks @gomezz  but here I am looking  for future programming rather than catchup/on demand, it is not the case of Youview  search  mot having the data but rather restricting the results  displayed. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

In that case try searching the BT TV app on your phone.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@gomezz  Most of my searches on BT Tv Box Pro  are initiated from when  browsing the guide finding a programme i am interested in  pressing I(nfo) and pressing Search from there. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I find searching on the BT TV app on my phone tends to be more productive if the Youview search is drawing a blank whether On Demand or Now and Later.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

The issue isn’t that the Youview search is drawing a blank but rather a limit of 10 results appears to have been imposed for Now and Next results displayed   whereas the On Demand result limit is I suspect of the order of 1000. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I have exactly the same issue when I'm doing a search for an alternative time, etc, it's very recent and extremely annoying and I wish they would put it back to how it was. 

I don't want to have to reset and lose all my recordings, especially as it probably won't make a difference! 

0 Ratings