cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Sky Sports +

Sky sports+ launches August 8th available on EETV. 

https://rxtvinfo.com/2024/new-sky-sports-channel-launching-8th-august/

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Sky Sports +

For traditional TV viewers, the Sky Sports+ linear channel – replaces Sky Sports Arena . 

The Now app will presumably have the additional  streamed games.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

So Sky Sports+ launch day has arrived.

Sky Sports+ linear channel on Now app appears to have replaced Sky Sports Arena.

TV platforms such as EETV seem still to refering to the linear channel as Sky Sports Arena , no doubt this will eventually to change to Sky Sports+.

What were typically Bonus Streams on Now App appear now to be branded as Sky Sports+ but generally easier to find.

Remember the linear Sky Sports+ linear channel will show a selection (one stream)  of the available Sky Sports+ content , the remaining Sky Sports+ content options would be available on the Now App (for those with EE TV now sports Tv packs).

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Sky Sports Arena linear channel  has indeed become Sky Sports+ on the EPG on EETV now. The Sky Sports+ tile on the NOW app which contains all of the upcoming bonus streams makes things so much easier. I’ve no idea why they couldn’t have done something like this before, instead of subjecting us to the game of hide and seek to discover where the bonus streams were hidden on any given day.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

For some unknown reason the Golf  (Sky Sports+)  bonus streams still have to be located in the Now app under the seperate Golf tile .

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

This evening there are  2 simultaneous quarterfinals being played in ATP Montreal only  the one on Court Central is available . The live match on Court Rogers is not accessible on Sky Sports+ EE TV now app. Sky/Now seem incapable of handing court changes and changes to original schedules.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Although you get the channel we are unable to watch multiple games, it doesn't function as it does on sky I am afraid to say.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Although I have the new channel I am unable to stream multiple matches, it just doesn't seem to work on BT tv as it does directly through sky.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

@stuart10wrote:

Although I have the new channel I am unable to stream multiple matches, it just doesn't seem to work on BT tv as it does directly through sky.

As per my answer in the other thread you started, because it isn't Sky. It really is that simple. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Channels manage their own red button functionality - it's up to them to decide what features to add to it, and how to prioritise fixing bugs.
0 Ratings