cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 221

Re: Skysports UHD channels on my TV today

Yeah but do they see the Sky Sports UHD channels.

Wouldnt be surprised if they are not there but some ondemand stuff is available in HDR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 92 of 221

@Midnight_Voicewrote:

@stereohaven 

Which is precisely where I took that screenshot from, the Now app on Apple TV.

Care to link to that discussion for me?

Over on AV Forums in the Apple TV 4K thread.

It's clear that on demand content is playing fine but live sport is causing issues. If you don't watch sport it isn't a problem, but it is an app bug for sure, because if you change the box output to 4K HDR (most should have it on 4K SDR with auto match/switch set to on), the sport displays correctly.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 93 of 221

My AppleTV's are always set to 60hz and Dolby Vision anyway, they change back to SDR when required, I dont get issues.

If only this enabled me to get UHD Sky Sports though 😕

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 94 of 221

https://rxtvinfo.com/2024/now-launches-9-ultra-boost-on-limited-channels-and-devices-only/.  Ultra boost on Now TV. available on 4 sports channels  £9. 

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 221

I think we need to start sending @DarrenDev support/bribes so he can solely focus on bringing this addon to EETV.

I certainly wont be tagging him in anymore posts distracting him....apart from this one 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 221

@naylor2006 😂

If it were me working on this, it'd be live already.  😉 

There are a number of different teams working on a number of different elements - both technical and commercial.  I'm not directly involved with the UHD project, and have been relying on a number of contacts to get the information I have.

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 221

Boooooooo

Well please do keep us posted if you can.

So what can you tell us even if it is limited? Nothing right? BTW I dont care about pricing.

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 221

All I can say with certainty (and without getting myself banned from the forums) is:
* It won't be ready for football season launch - I can't say when it will be ready, but obviously it's our top priority to make it available as soon as we possibly can.
* It will be available on the EE TV Box Pro and EE TV Box Mini, but the boxes need a software update before it'll work. (The Now TV app on Apple TV already supports it, as shown earlier in this thread).
Message 99 of 221

Thanks for update, do EE have limited resources to make new changes is that why updates longer? Just seems EE is slower to react to changes 

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 221

By the way @DarrenDev , like I said, please do sign my up for the early adoption/testing program 🙂

0 Ratings