cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Software update

Go to solution

We’ve been on Component 4.1.162 Manufacturer 0.11.12  on our Pro tv box since the middle of last week. I’ve no idea what the update was for. However, I’m no longer able to switch our Panasonic tv off with the remote. The box is stuck on a blue light for a few seconds before switching off and I now have to switch the tv off with its own remote. I am still able to switch the box and tv on at the same time with the Pro box remote.
I’ve recorded a few things off Sky Sports over the weekend and they seem to have started and ended on time which is something that wasn’t always happening before the update 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Software update

Go to solution

This can sometimes happen with updates.  I would go into the settings and then into picture and sound.  Check that change volume, source and power is set to set top box and not tv

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@Manatarms84 Thanks for your reply. The setting for the Pro tv box is under Blue Tooth remote. I have it set to tv rather than set top box and this meant that we could switch the tv and the box on and off with the blue tooth remote. This is not happening since the update which may, of course, be entirely coincidental.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

New batteries in the remote has fixed the problem. 

0 Ratings