cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

Sports Channels all gone!

Go to solution

Today the guide was empty so I did a reset to get it all back. It came back but now there’s no sports channels!! I knew that BT Sports was moving to Discovery+, but I though that was just the app. Is this applying to Sports channels on the box as well? If so I am not happy as now we cannot record anything. Plus also the Sky channels have gone as well, and I didn’t think those were supposed to be affected by the change. What is going on please?

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: Sports Channels all gone!

Go to solution

That doesn’t sound right, having reset the box, have you restarted your hub?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

@alexmiddwrote:

I knew that BT Sports was moving to Discovery+, but I though that was just the app. Is this applying to Sports channels on the box as well?

BT Sports were rebranded to TNT Sports, so your subscription is the same, just a different name.
The BT/TNT Sports app is closing, instead customers are to use the Discovery+ app, again same content just a different app.

If you have no channels then it's not caused by the recent changes, possibly a fault, ring BT and ask for help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution
No, I didn’t do that. I will try it and see what happens. If that doesn’t work I’ll have to call BT (😟) as Richie has suggested.

Thanks for the replies, BTW. Much appreciated. 👍
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

@alexmidd that's not good, are you getting an error message or code?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution
No, they’re just not in the list and the SPORTS category has disappeared from the banner at the top.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

@alexmidd if you tap in channel 408 on the remote does it bring you to TNT Sports 1?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution
It says “No Channel”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

@alexmidd Try channel 330 which will tell us if the box has a connection to the Internet. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution
Oh well, it looks like it’s knackered now. I did a factory reset and now it doesn’t recognise the remote at all. One now useless box! 😢
0 Ratings