cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

TNT Sport on EETV ex BTTV

I saw today that the ENGIND tests are being shown on TNT Sports.  I looked into this and it appeared that this was somehow part of the EE TV package (which I now have converted from BT TV ) - via Discovery+

I have tried most of today to set this up on my PC but cannot for the life of me work out whether these channels are available?

are they free or need extra sub fee?

what do I need to do, I seem to have created a "Discovery+" account.

When I click on the sports it tells me  "Contact your provider to find out how to watch"  - is my provider TNT, Disco+ BT or EE?

What do I do?  Its so confusing I'm going round in circles adding, activating then back again to add now.  I've not paid much attention to the change from BT TV to EETV and had no idea until today that such a thing as TNT sports existed.... 

Help me please!!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: TNT Sport on EETV ex BTTV

@Fertiv1 

Your provider is EE.

You might have better luck trying to watch this on your EE TV box rather than on your PC, at least until someone from your provider is available to explain all this, probably not until tomorrow now.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never yet an EE TV subscriber ***
Message 3 of 8

Thanks my aptly named friend...
I'm away from home at the moment so only have the laptop to access.
I had been thinking I'd add sky sports for a month to watch the last three tests, but thankfully I've not done that yet..
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Have a look at this Web page and see if that helps you out https://support.discoveryplus.com/gb/Answer/Detail/000004118

Then make sure your using the same email address and password that you used to link your account 

Message 5 of 8

@Fertiv1 The test cricket is on TNT so subscribing to Sky won't help with that.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi thanks for this,  

I'm slightly further forward.   I think, with my entertainment sub with EE TV, I get discovery+ but not discovery ++ which includes the sport.

So I now have a button saying "add TNT sports"  

I think if I pay £18 I get the sport channels on top for a monthly rolling contract.   I'm not entirely sure though, I guess I have to hit and hope on this one!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Yes, thankfully, I heard of TNT sports before I did that.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

0 Ratings