cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: TV not working with a Synology RT2600AC router and MR2200ac mesh

Go to solution

That was it @rbz5416! Thank you so much.  Thanks to everyone for the help!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: TV not working with a Synology RT2600AC router and MR2200ac mesh

Go to solution

Oh jeeze, sorry @1231231231 I really did not spot actually how you were trying to set things up, it completely passed me by you were using a Vigor as a modem and that you dont have FTTP......I thought you were connecting the Synology Router directly to an ONT.

This is good news for folks who want to use EETV with a 3rd Party Router even if they have FTTP, because the then we now know the Synology RT2600 is a model of router than actually applies the IGMP Proxy properly 🙂

I had thought about making a post about routers that we know work for IPTV, other forums like Vodafone and Sky for example have a sticky post that lists what 3rd party routers work with the Internet, I was thinking something on here would be helpful with regards to what 3rd Party routers are known working with EETV and then the relevant config.

Lately I had seen an ASUS not working and a Unifi Gateway Ultra. Its great news the Synology is an option.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings