cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Thank you @Bluemoon1 , was going to mention the same.

@daisymike you can take up the free Apple TV 3 month deal and exit out at the end of that period with no further cost. You can do that by going to the "Manage TV add-ons" page at Your TV and sport | My BT at any time.

Hope that helps, but do let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

David

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 230

Many Thanks 👍🏼
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 230

@David_H when going to manage TV extras on my BT webpage there’s no option to add Apple TV for me. 

Just have HD boost and 4K option. No Apple TV for me. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 230

Same for me. The option isn’t there.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 230

@jas20001978 @Matomo the option to add Apple TV also wasn't there for me earlier in the day, but it's now appeared. Hopefully it'll appear today or tomorrow for you as well.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 230

EE customers are being told that the launch didn't actually happen and the website is incorrect and being in the process of being updated to say its not yet available. Is this true?

I'm an old EE broadband customer, looking to switch to new EE and add TV at the same time.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 230

I'm struggling to see the logic in requiring EE TV subscribers to have to take one of the EE supplied AppleTV 4K boxes to be able to access all subscription channels through the EE-TV app. I already have two AppleTV 4K boxes and really don't need another - but as things stand the only channels available are Discovery, Eurosport, and TNT sports.

What gives?

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 230

It's a contractual requirement from content suppliers - the service can only be offered on hardware that is provided as part of a subscription contract.
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 230

@DarrenDev  - Ok, roger that.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 230

And you have to return the Apple TV 4K box when your subscription ends, you never own it, like similar hardware provided with a content subscription.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings