cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Just turned on the TV. Very disappointed…….

It’s what some would call, A Landlord Special.

Basically you’ve given what was already there a lick of paint and branded it as Renovation.

Message 32 of 230

Minor point . In the EE Player (Tv box) and EE TV App at the bottom of the Sports section where other sports assets  (Explore More  in the app) are listed Rugby is depicted with American Football goal posts rather than the traditional H shaped posts.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 230

Yep. had it confirmed by EE Helpdesk. I believe they are taking new orders (people who are ordering tv + broadband) but if you are on New EE (I changed from BT) - old EE or even BT.

When I log in it just tells me that "I need to call in" - this will be pushed live when they are accepting existing broadband subscribers wanting tv

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 230

So, does the EE TV Pro Box support Dolby Vision, or is this an update that is coming and someone has got carried away and let the cat out of the bag, or is it a mistake?

Now with Dolby Vision…Now with Dolby Vision…

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 230

Is the EE TV PRO box not just the BT TV Pro box? I thought it was the same box tbf - would make sense that they add dolby vision on an upgrade

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 230

@mirrors90wrote:

Is the EE TV PRO box not just the BT TV Pro box?

Yes, @DarrenDev confirmed at the outset it's the same box in a new frock. So my best guess would be a copy & past from the AppleTV specs.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 230

They could at least update the website to say its not currently available to existing customers at the moment it makes it sound like it is but you have to call in to upgrade.
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 230

Oh Dear.

Yes, would make sense.
Someone got carried away on ye old copy and paste

edit: It can't be because Apple TV doesn't record does it? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 230

So my youview box stopped working today following the upgrade. Won't switch on at all. Any ideas?

Message 40 of 230

Got the rebrand on my  BT Youview PVR (DTR-T2100)

Am I supposed to get the Apple App as well ?  

0 Ratings