cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 201 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

I've just phoned and moved to new EE but on my My BT app it has a return for my BT Pro TV box and smart hub 2 but I am receving my EE TV mini free of charge as expected.

@DarrenDev surely I will still need my BT TV Pro and smart hub 2 and shouldn't return these? 

0 Ratings
Message 202 of 230

It depends what services you've ordered. Send me a DM with your account number and I'll double check.
0 Ratings
Message 203 of 230

Thanks @DarrenDev I have DMd you. 

0 Ratings
Message 204 of 230

What deal did you get?
0 Ratings
Message 205 of 230

Pretty much what it is on the EE website but a couple of quid more to keep my full fibre 500 with entertainment and free multiroom. Quite good to be honest

0 Ratings
Message 206 of 230

What’s the situation with the yearly price rise coming up. If we move over are we still hit by that?

0 Ratings
Message 207 of 230

Your hit by the CPI whoever your with but it certainly won't be as bad as it was last year

0 Ratings
Message 208 of 230

well called ee on monday to move broadband and tv with apple tv activation date today but equipment did not arrive yesterday and just checked now saying delayed so i guess it wont be arriving today either

0 Ratings
Message 209 of 230

Hey. I rang yesterday. Activation is 15th. Mine says the same!!! Delayed.  No mention of my tv equipment on the tracker either.

0 Ratings
Message 210 of 230

@DarrenDev do you know the reason for delay? Not a good start 

0 Ratings