cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 211 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

guy from ee just called i have to give it until friday to see if the equipment arrives if not call them back!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 212 of 230

When I changed over the equipment was showing as being delivered next day. It arrived on the day of activation a few days later.

Call centre said that the delay will show for all as the equipment should be delivered on the morning of your activation date. 

0 Ratings
Message 213 of 230

I’m on the phone now. Looks like the order has totally cocked up. 

0 Ratings
Message 214 of 230

Sorry, I should have acknowledged your messages quicker.

@watttwo - your order is showing no errors, but I think the devices haven't been shipped yet (based on my understanding of the system).  I'm awaiting confirmation from someone who knows better.

@Kimbrich6 yes - your order is reporting errors.  I've got someone looking at it now, but I'll tell them you're on the phone now, so that it doesn't get more confused with 2 people trying to fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 215 of 230

@DarrenDev they didn’t know what to do. Give me a number for technical dept but was actually the communications ombudsman???

0 Ratings
Message 216 of 230

So I’m off the phone and have no idea what is going on

0 Ratings
Message 217 of 230

thanks darren im so disappointed only day off is today 

also i have to say i was surprised that i had to drop the full works pack as the cost was up £30 per month

and now looking at the order hd is not included and email from netflix saying that has dropped to the basic plan

0 Ratings
Message 218 of 230

I called up yesterday to see if changing over and re contracting to New EE would give me any benefit, I currently pay £46 ish for 67mbps package with TNT Sport and recordable box, I was told to move over would be at least £64 month for the same package ! No thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 219 of 230

So now they have cancelled the order @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 220 of 230

And have said they can’t do the transfer….. and would need another 24 hours to try again. Total farce. 

0 Ratings