cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Minor point . In the EE Player (Tv box) and EE TV App at the bottom of the Sports section where other sports assets  (Explore More  in the app) are listed Rugby is depicted with American Football goal posts rather than the traditional H shaped posts.

A keen eye as always @zulu17 - I've notified our creative team

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 230

I don't believe there's any Dolby Vision - although this was incorrectly reported about the original BT TV Box Pro too, so can understand the confusion now. I'll get it checked and updated as required.
Message 43 of 230

@stevie_b1 I don't believe there are any plans to bring the Apple TV+ app to anything older than the TV Box Pro, but I'll check and update here.

Message 44 of 230

but as things stand the only channels available are Discovery, Eurosport, and TNT sports.”

What do you mean? You should see the same multicast streaming channels that you’d see on a BT TV Pro box. So most of what you’d get through an aerial plus subscription ones. 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 230

@Calmac - time for a maintenance mode reset from the internet.
0 Ratings
Message 46 of 230

What do you mean? You should see the same multicast streaming channels that you’d see on a BT TV Pro box. So most of what you’d get through an aerial plus subscription ones. 

Only on boxes supplied as part of an EE TV subscription @Matomo. Apps installed on Apple TVs obtained by other means (even those provided by EE previously) will be limited to just the same channels as the mobile app

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 230

Any sign of a YouTube app? Seems that this platform is the only one without it. 

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 230

@DarrenDev wrote:

@stevie_b1 I don't believe there are any plans to bring the Apple TV+ app to anything older than the TV Box Pro, but I'll check and update here.

Confirmed - the Apple TV+ app isn't being developed for the Humax box - it uses technology that is not available in the Humax hardware.

Message 49 of 230

The list of channels available on EE TV App is incorrect on support documentation 

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/channels-available-on-the-bt-tv-app

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 230

Just AMC @zulu17 - the others are still correct. I'll add it to the list.
0 Ratings