cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

@DarrenDev  Thought Discovery (was also there for entertainment based package people) , not sure whether the Asian Mix channels were ever put on the player.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 230

On Accessibility programming can I ask about Signed on demand programming on the EE TV App.

For example I am aware that several of the excellent BT SPORT films have SIGNED versions. They are difficult to find on the EE TV App.  A search on the EE TV Box Pro for “BT SPORT FILMS SIGNED” lists 14 such programmes.  I cannot seem to find those SIGNED programmes on the EE TV mobile apps.  ON the EE TV player on the Box Pro I can search for signed programming by using the search string “SIGN UP”  and that will find those programmes plus some other TNT Sports signed programming. The help on EE TV Player [Box Pro) has an accessibility section but that only covers Subtitles and Audio Description nothing about SIGNED programmes. 

So the signed content is welcome but is difficult to find and doesn’t seem to be available on all devices.

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 230

due to both professional and personal issues i dont and cannot be a EE customer, so as such i want to cancel my contract with immediate effect fro a £0.00 charge due to signifigant changes can you confirm how this can be done with immediate effect

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 230

Hmmm.

I just called EE and explained existing BT and given a fantastic new price that I cannot match on the web sites, yet one web page says better prices than call centres. upload quoted was for another tier as well.

I would keep existing kit which is fine by me. The price seems wrong though (too good compared to online). TV, BB and DV sports and 4k only. As it is all BT/EE or EE/BT or whatever no early out charges.

Whatever the cost will be it seemed seamless if I went for it. Will sit on it.

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 230

@stretfordendgaz your contract is still with BT.  There have been no changes to the service other than branding.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 230

@zulu17 in August we switched to a new player, with new content encoding. All sport assets created before the move are no longer accessible in the apps. They'll also become inaccessible from the EE Player on set top box when it moves across to the new content in early 2024.
We are hoping to bring more signed content to EE TV in 2024, as we investigate new ways of delivering it. For now, the focus is on improving our subtitled and audio-described content (Android added AD support last month - other platforms will follow soon).
0 Ratings
Message 57 of 230

Will the Discovery+ app be coming to older BT TV boxes?

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 230

Yes @maathoru - we'd hoped to include it in yesterday's launch, but unfortunately there are still a few bugs that need to be quashed first. We'll get it to you as soon as we can.
0 Ratings
Message 59 of 230

That's great thanks

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 230

ok so you can confirm that none of my money im paying is going to EE ... ?? -

0 Ratings