cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

To move to the new EE TV packages you also need to "move" your broadband. There's no actually change in service though (unless you change your speed) - you're just moving to being billed by EE.

Hold off trying to order just now though - I'm told more details on how to move will be published very soon.
Message 72 of 230

@Hunter2660  I have followed the link again and it did work, thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 230

Thanks Darren

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 230

Thanks Darren. My too good to be true deal yesterday was, a glitch. Later calls confirmed and they could not swap me across. Got till Jan anyway.

Staying with BT/EE now after considering options.

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 230

Thanks Darren. Will wait for more details as would like to move everything over to EE ideally (TV and Broadband) so it’s all under the same bill as my phone contracts.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 230

I'm not so keen on the EE shade of Yellow that is everywhere now - suppose I will just have to get used to it. It would be nice to have the option to change colour settings in an ideal world - High Contrast mode does get rid of it but is too stark.

Message 77 of 230

Kudos to whoever built the log in journey for the new EE TV app on Apple TV, very smooth how it knows you from your broadband line.

The TV Guide works well and looks good, although for me it includes Discovery (which I don’t have), and doesn’t have TNT Sport Ultimate (which I do). 

The “We Think You’ll Love…” section has the message “Unable to load - Try again later”, but I just assume this would populate over time as you watch more content.

Discovery catch up content appears to be locked behind a subscription, for example, I clicked on an episode of Wheeler Dealers and it told me to upgrade on the EE website. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 78 of 230

Hi Darren.

I received the email offering 3 months free AppleTV yesterday and signed up today. Slow Horses here we come I thought!

We have the DTRT4000 which I think is a Humax box.  This might explain why I can't see the Apple TV app.  Does this mean I have signed up for something that I can't access via my BT box?

I can't get the app via my old Sony TV either. 

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Kind regards

Lisley

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 230

@Lisley 

Roku device of your choice.

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 230

Thanks for the swift response. 

At least I know it's possible now but I clearly have some research to do as I've no idea what these are.

Serves me right for congratulating myself too soon on installing the new Sonos Beam!!

0 Ratings