cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

@stereohaven TNT Sports Ultimate should be there in the TV guide, if you have a new EE TV subscription on Apple TV. It includes all the channels in the list - even when not subscribed.

For BT TV or EE TV subscribers using their own Apple TV, it'll only show the restricted list of TNT Sports, Eurosport, and discovery channels.

Message 82 of 230

OK. I’m only getting Sport (my subscription) minus Ultimate. I even added the HD/4K add on to see if that was the issue, which has enabled the HD versions but still no 4K.

Not a biggie as I can access via Discovery+ (but it is very buggy), or the Pro Box. But if you think it should be there, it isn’t currently for me.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 83 of 230

Sorry @stereohaven I was thinking you'd got the new EE TV Apple TV already. If you've just updated the app on your existing device then you'll only see the reduced set of channels - the same as you had before. TNT Sports Ultimate isn't available without the full EE TV experience on Apple TV. The d+ channel and catch up content are only available in the TV app if you have the entertainment package. The sport package gives you access to their content just in their app.
Message 84 of 230

@Lisleywrote:

I've no idea what these are.

Either a "stick" that plugs straight into an HDMI port or a small box that attaches to the TV. Prices start around £20 for the HD version of the box & go up to around £45 for the 4k stick with rechargeable remote control.  Some, maybe all, have voice remote so check the specs carefully if that's important.

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 230

Doesn't work for me. Complete mess. I logged into My BT and could see the offer (in big letters) but no subsequent link/option to take advantage. I phone BT but person I spoke to knew nothing about it - so went to fiind out. She suggested I visit the EE website. Tried that - nothing! I've been with BT (phone and broadband) for over 20 years (and have a 10 yr old?!) YouView box. Can anyone on this forum (ideally a BT expert) tell me how I get this deal? (and possibly a new "box").

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 230

@Wingreen give us a call next week and you should have more luck.
Message 87 of 230

BT Youview box stopped working

Hi,

After this switch our BT youview box has now stopped talking to our router and won't start up/load. We've tried a factory reset but just get a message saying couldn't connect to the internet. All other WIFI devices are working ok. does this mean we need to purchase a new tv box?

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 230

OK. Thanks. Hope so. Trouble is, these sweeteners are generally only available to newbies. The loyal BT customers get nothing
Message 89 of 230

Re: BT Youview box stopped working

@ad1965 if you still have an active TV subscription then you don't need to buy anything - just contact us using one of the options here: https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/technical-support/tv
0 Ratings
Message 90 of 230

Re: BT Youview box stopped working

we don't have a separate BT TV subscription only BT broadband
0 Ratings