cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

YVM104 Issue

MY TV box is connected via WIFI and never has been connected using a cable. It works fine all of the time except recently every time I watch one of my subscription channels for any length of time (such as Sky Sports or Sky NFL etc) as soon as I press the home button on my remote to access an app or try to watch another subscription channel they have all disappeared (except the one I am watching) due to the broadband being supposedly undetectable with the error code YVM104. The only way I can get them all back is to reset my router. Once my router has been reset it reconnects and everything is back to normal. This has only started happening over the last couple of months. It is becoming a massive annoyance. Any suggestions as to how to fix this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: YVM104 Issue

Hi @Dazroberts thanks for the post. Interesting one this - would you say the behaviour is generally reproducible on those channels when launching the app?

I've had a quick look and do see some YVM104 errors from your TV Box Pro around 18:50-19:00 on 16/10 (last Wednesday) which was just after the hub reported the sending station (i.e. your TV Box) leaving the 5Ghz band which is probably why the TV Box itself reported the Internet being unavailable (which is what YVM104 is triggered by). Do you recall any loss of picture at that time when returning from the error message or did the previously selected channel playout OK? Would also be helpful to know if your TV Box is directly connected to the router or via a Wi-Fi extender ?

Thanks
David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: YVM104 Issue

MY box is directly connected via wi-fi to my router. I do not use any extenders or cables because i have never needed to. It seems to happen quite frequently recently where for some reason I keep getting that error code and all of my apps and subscription channels are unavailable unless I reset my router. Once reset it is all fine again.

0 Ratings