cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: iptv / shift to EETV

Do you know something Bruce that we don't?
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

If you’ve been following this thread @Weerab1983 I think you might have missed something. There’s definitely something missing anyway! 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

@Weerab1983 wrote:

Darren (one of the mods) said it was weeks not months so I hope it's before the end of the year.

... and this is why they keep telling me to stop giving clues about dates.  I never learn.

I was told that it was absolutely set in stone, and would definitely be happening on a specific date ... only to be told last week that it now definitely cannot happen on that date, and may not happen this year. 🙄

As it's such a huge change, every single system has to completely align and be ready for launch.  It only takes a single team to fail to meet their deadline for the whole thing to be delayed.  There are also only specific dates each year that it can launch on, and there's only one left now in 2023.

So I genuinely don't know when it will launch now, and it's safe to say that I shouldn't give any more clues.  Nothing is guaranteed until it's publicly announced.

(you can probably tell that I'm annoyed by this too).

Message 14 of 15

As a BT trialist ( although not on any recent trials) I can well believe this. This sort of thing has happened all the time on trials that I have been involved with. I just hope that when the huge change happens it will all be worthwhile for everyone involved. I sense that there’s a growing frustration with the tv product from some customers on here who might be beginning to feel that their loyalty has been misplaced.

Message 15 of 15

I appreciate your honesty @DarrenDev 

I understand that it is a big move and it will come when it comes, but you are right, it is frustrating not only for BT employees but also customers who as stakeholders have put their trust and money hoping that BT TV will be competitive and will be worth renewing when their contracts come up for renewal. 

I hope it will be worth the wait....it seems 2024 may be the year of BT TV instead of 2023...

0 Ratings