cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT Email Login

I am  the primary BT Mail account holder.   For years, I have used two secondary accounts for my voluntary work.  I have had no problems with one account, accessing it and posting from there about four days ago. But now that particular email address has gone from the list of email accounts the family holds and Each time I try to log on I get bounced back to the login screen.  My emails to the address do not come back undelivered. 

I tried the help service, via Web Chat. I used the webchat help yesterday for 3 hours and I was assured all was in order. I was told that the account was there and visible and to login. I tried, same problem and no, the email account is NOT visible. I try with or without vpn - same result. All the family and my other accounts are working fine. The problem is just with that one account. And it doesn't matter whether I change browser or device. Same result. The password is accepted, login is attempted and quits with no message.

I noticed that last year, someone else had a similar problem. Could you please assist as that account is important for voluntary work that I am engaged with. It's important.

Many thanks

ssheriff
0 Ratings