cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 410

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@NickBS I would appreciate a response to my earlier posts in this topic regarding sign-in issues rather than ignoring me.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 142 of 410

Apologies @Jetta68 - i'll aim to get a response on this one. 

0 Ratings
Message 143 of 410

@Groo wrote:

@DEM  I was thinking that too. What happened to the list of fixes?!

We had to rollback the release this morning @Groo due to some reports of login issues via the BT Email app. Once that's been investigated, we'll look at getting the release back in. I'll post an update when I have one. 

Message 144 of 410

I'm constantly being logged out on Google Chrome. Having to log in several times a day.
0 Ratings
Message 145 of 410

@wendylois Do you mean your sessions are being terminated whilst on Chrome?

Or do you mean you have to login every time you close and reopen Chrome? 

There are a few reports of this happening, but none give enough detail (in my mind anyway). 

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 410

Is it me or is it very slow to type in words and cursor disappears for a few seconds.

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 410

Both. I've been on emails this morning. Came back to the PC after half an hour to find I've been logged out and it's back to the login screen. I didn't login at that stage, but half an hour later it's on the main BT screen. This is only on my PC, and always after turning it on. I rarely have to relogin on my phone's BT Mail app.
Tags (2)
Message 148 of 410

Multiple reminders issue

Here's a new twist to the "multiple reminders" issue. 

A few days ago I deleted a calendar entry because I no longer needed it. 

Today (9th May) I received the email reminder (delivered "at time of event" if that helps). 

It makes me wonder if the emails are being generated from two lists or tables, one of which isn't being updated. Or maybe a background process using the previous system and dataset is still running because someone forgot to switch it off. 

0 Ratings
Message 149 of 410

Session terminations have returned.

@wendylois Thanks. You are not alone. I suspect some of the other reports of "being logged off" refer to sessions being terminated from an active browser rather than to the automatic log-out when closing the browser. 

I have had sessions terminated from a active browser twice, the first time I was logged-off twice in the space of a hour or so, the second time I was logged-off after 30 minutes of  inactivity.

Fortunately my account now seems stable and stays logged in for hours even if the laptop itself goes into sleep mode. 

But it does look like the random session terminations that plagued the previous system at the end of 2023 have returned. @NickBS - this is really bad news. 

Message 150 of 410

@wendylois wrote:
Both. I've been on emails this morning. Came back to the PC after half an hour to find I've been logged out and it's back to the login screen. I didn't login at that stage, but half an hour later it's on the main BT screen. This is only on my PC, and always after turning it on. I rarely have to relogin on my phone's BT Mail app.

The BTMail app works in a completely different way and uses a different system than that used by BTMail using a browser (webmail).

The BTMail app logs you on on demand. It is not kept logged on all the time.

It automatically logs you on when you check for email, send an email or delete an email. And most likely it is set to log on and check for email after a pre determined time. After doing any of these things it then automatically logs you off until the next time you interact with it. 

0 Ratings