cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 501 of 504

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@licquoricewrote:

None so blind as those that will not see.

Congratulations on getting post no. 500 on this now very unwieldy thread. To be honest, I can no longer follow it as it's lost all flow. Maybe someone will put it out of it's misery soon, or, maybe I'll write to congratulate the 1000th post LOL

Message 502 of 504

@Stephen5000 

I fully agree.

I will ask the moderators if they can consider locking it as it is no longer serving any useful purpose other than to be a moan fest.

Message 503 of 504

I entirely agree, @andydenyer . I've always used client programs to manage e-mails - primarily Outlook (part of MS Office) but also eM Clent, Thunderbird and one or two others. But certainly there are occasions when it's necessary to visit the web page to, for example, acquaint the spam filters with mistakes it's made or because I'm at someone else's PC and need to check an e-mail. Client e-mail programs generally have better interfaces with finer control for sorting and searching and no adverts (although the "Outlook (new)" app being a replacement for the unloved Mail app, inserts an ad at the top of the list of e-mails so I won't be using that particular client any time soon).

Message 504 of 504

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all of you that contributed to this thread. I'm locking this thread as its served it purpose.

A new update is going into testing this week,  we'll post an update when the release is ready to launch and we'll welcome feedback following the next release.

Kind regards,

Paddy